APPAREL & ACCESSORIES
Important: Original Sales Receipt must accompany any and all returns without exceptions.
Notification for “returning” an article of clothing or clothes for an exchange of a different size, the original customer must contact us in writing/email within 7 calendar days after delivery of the product to receive a “Return Merchandise Authorization” number (RMA). Once an RMA number has been issued to the customer, he/she will be asked to return the items to us.
Returning the item to us will be at the customer’s expense for any reason other than a manufacturer’s defect upon inspection.
The returned item MUST be in “new, unaltered, and unused condition.” Definition of new, unaltered and unused condition is:
- Without showing signs of wear or damage in any way
- Within 7 calendar days of the delivery date (after 7 days, no returns are allowed)
- Not be a special order or a custom order
- Unless noted that it cannot be returned or has a different return policy time period other than that 7 days noted in that item’s particular item description.
Damaged or Incorrect Order
If an item is received damaged or is incorrectly shipped by us, please contact us via email immediately (no longer than 3 calendar days). Item(s) that are defective and shipped from us or item(s) that you did not order, but received from us will qualify for store credit or a refund.
Customers returning an item(s) will be assessed a 25% restocking fee for returns that are not incorrectly shipped or damaged, but is/are in resalable condition.
If an item needs to be returned, contact us via email and fill out the information as instructed below:
Item(s) you wish to return
Reason for return (choose from the following list):
- Do not want
- Does not fit
- Damaged – the shipping box or packaging shows visible signs of damage, likely incurred during transit, and as a result, the products within have sustained damage
- Defective – the box or packaging appears fine, but the product within is not working as intended or is damaged
- Received incorrect item
This enables us to maintain strict quality standards and assists manufacturer(s) in resolving returns accordingly.